At Black Knight Estates, we always aim to exceed our customers expectation, whether you are a are looking to buy, rent or to let a property in Greenwich, London. Most of our new business is through referrals from existing clients and word of mouth, this just demonstrates that our existing clients appreciate the value we provide to landlords and tenants.
As we know our services speak for themselves, this is why we want to reward people who refer Black Knight Estates to landlords. If you recommend Black Knight Estates, we now pay £100 commission when you refer a landlord and they go on to let their property through Black Knight Estates on the fully managed rent service.
There are no hidden surprises, we pay commission directly to your bank account once your landlord friends signs up to our services and their property is let out. For you to qualify for this excellent reward all you need to do is complete the below form or let your landlord friend that they have been referred to us by you.
If you are a business we can also benefit from this referral offer and increase your commission by number of landlords being referred.
We would like to thank all our existing clients who have recommended our services to their landlord friends. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your landlord friends.
Know Someone Who Needs an Excellent Letting Agent in Greenwich?
Complete Below Referral Form
Full Terms & Conditions for our Refer a Friend Scheme
- A referral fee is payable only for a new landlord who Black Knight Estates have not worked for in the past who has instructed us to let a new property which we have not been instructed to perform services on before.
- A referral fee is payable as set out above, after a period of at least 30 days has elapsed of the tenant moving in to the property that we have been instructed to perform services on.
- Only one referral fee is payable per referral, no matter how many properties the referral instructs us to perform services on.
- A referral must state your name (the name we know you by) on their Application Form when applying for services.
- The referral name given must be for the actual landlord of the property which is to have services performed on. A landlord must be the legal owner of the property as recorded on the Land Registry.
- Black Knight Estates reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion or offer, or alter it’s Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Black Knight Estates reserves the right to refuse a referral fee at their discretion.
- The referral fee is non-transferable.
- These Terms and Conditions do not form the entire basis of our Terms of Business in relation to our letting and management services..
- This offer or promotion cannot be cited in conjunction with any other promotions.
- This offer or promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.