From single property landlords to multi commercial investors, our tailor-made services provide solutions to meet every individual landlord’s requirements.
Our services include:
- Free, no-obligation and accurate rental valuations
- Advice on preparing your property for market – including Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Advice on appropriate décor and furnishings
- Safety Certification – including gas and electric
- Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarm requirements
- Local licencing requirements
- Beautiful colour photographs
- Full market exposure – including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Accompanied viewings
- Email alerts for pre-registered tenants
- ‘To Let’ boards
As part of our duty of care to our landlords and their properties, we take every step possible to ensure their investment is well cared for and that rent will be paid, so our diligent tenant referencing includes:
- Financial credit checks
- Previous landlord references
- Employment status and reference
- Right to Rent
- Guarantor checks
To make sure tenancies get off to a great start, we provide:
- Legally compliant Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreements
- Tenant Deposit Scheme (DPS) registration
- Check-in service
- Rent collection
Managing Your Tenancy
Successful tenancies rely on effective communication so we make sure we maintain a good working relationship with both tenant and landlord throughout.
Keeping all parties happy has helped us minimise void periods for our landlords and increased our retention and renewal rates significantly.
To keep tenancies running smoothly we:
- Liaise with tenants and landlords
- Arrange repairs and maintenance
- Collect rent
- Keep safety certificates up-to-date
- Make regular property checks
- Provide 24hr emergency cover
We also provide accurate financial accounts so landlords always know how well their investment is performing.
For more information on how we can help make your rental property a successful investment, please contact us. Our friendly and approachable lettings team are on hand to answer any of your letting questions so if you want to take the stress out of letting your property, why not speak to them today?